Dec 22, 2010

Andre the Giant Has a Cousin

Stirling Myles@ Mississippi Studios

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you "dapper lad" and ever-evolving artist, Stirling Myles,.  I lived with this guy back in Colorado when he was fronting "tragically beautiful" post-art/rock band Strangers Die Everyday.    When I moved to PDX a few years back he let me crash at his pad and introduced me to a bunch of people who have since become friends. Stirling has seen some of the most fascinating art and some of the most fascinating bullshit of my life and we've had a lot of fun times together so I could go on a long time describing him.  I'll leave it at this:  He is a distant relative of Andre The Giant, was once cursed by a Tanzanian soap opera he found on the bus (Jahari!), and he currently sings and plays guitar in "tragically beautiful" folk band, Alameda.

No comments:

Post a Comment